I purchased the Nuobell 232 and was scared about the following:
1. The handle size seems small
2. How firm & sturdy is the handle, once locked in and you are doing your exercises
3. Is there enough weight
Those were my three main concerns. And let me answer them like this:
1. The handle size could be longer for future versions, but it's longer than I expected & fits perfect for my hand, so I really have no issues to add there, the only reason it should be longer in the future, is to allow for complimentary products to be used on them. Great handle, great diameter (32ø/32mm) and great knurling!
2. No problem here at all, the twist-lock & weight-change system feels solid, great & very sturdy. Love the firm rotation, love the sound it makes & love how it feels doing exercises.
3. I'd definitely like a version that goes a little higher, I do however think that for now, the 32 kg version here is worth every penny.
Overall I can only recommend these dumbbells, they are a game changer & I used to always stand by Powerblock, but after trying Nuobell dumbbells, there is no going back.
Amazing & I'm a solid Nuobell costumer for future products as well!
The stand is high quality, easy to put together, takes very little space & for me, has a great height with the cradles (dumbbells) in them & I'll compliment on the very easy system to lock the cradles on the stand, also allowing for you to easily take it off again, if you e.g. travel a lot and need to take them with you.
Not much else to say about the stand, it's great & definitely a must have if you go with the Nuobell dumbbells.
Came in 4 days, works fine. Very nice product. Thank you!
REVIEWS AND REWARDS
THE 2021 MEN’S HEALTH FITNESS AWARDS
THE COOLEST PIECES OF GEAR WE TESTED THIS WEEK
THE BEST ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS OF 2021